Hello, and I hope you are all doing well during this challenging time. It is so important to keep our energy clear and the simplest ways are often the most effective.
- I recommend using Epsom Salt baths to keep your aura clear (soothes the body with high levels of magnesium), or if you don’t have a bath, you can soak your feet for 20 minutes of relaxation, whilst listening to inspiring music and drinking a herb tea! Ordinary salt does not work in the same way, it’s the magnesium that does the magic!
- Regular use of Sage to cleanse yourself and your home / work environment. This purifies the air and is an ancient ritual. Sage is a plant and the leaves are dried and tied up into a bundle which you light with a match. You then blow out the flame and let the smoke rise from the sage bundle – make sure you put into a heat proof dish if you are walking around your home clearing each room, watch that it doesn’t set off your fire alarm, and open the windows for a few minutes to let the smoke and the energy out into the fresh air.
- Dr Bach Rescue Remedy (also called Recovery Remedy), is an all natural essence, which you can drop into water, or directly onto your tongue, or even make up into a spray bottle and mist around your home. This remedy is made of plants and helps to keep your nervous system calm. It is so gentle that you can also use it with your pets.
- Diffuse calming blends of aromatherapy oils, such as:
- Rose (inhaling rose oil promotes calmness and reduces any tension that you may be feeling)
- Ylang Ylang
- Keep your immune system tip-top by drinking freshly squeezed lemon juice in warm water first thing in the morning, eat good sized portions of fruits and vegetables and incorporate turmeric into your diet if you can.
- I also recommend receiving regular healing, specifically I have a treatment called Holding Power of Light, which is offered by distance and balances all the harmonic alignment points in the body. This helps to release fear building up. It can be offered individually or in a group and sessions last around 40 minutes and cost £20. If you would like more information on this, simply email me at email@example.com
Remember to stay in your peaceful space!