Cosmic Inner Goddess Mastermind Group
This is a six month programme of support which includes:
- Two monthly group video calls, which include working on limiting beliefs and fears, and support from your group
- One Advanced Group Healing session a month – this is a unique 7th dimensional healing process
- One mid month Group Healing mini lightbody treatment, to help you stay in balance
- Access to my Lightworker Guide member space, with oracle guidance every New Moon
- Voxer support (Voxer is a walkie-talkie app which allows you to exchange voice and text messages)
- 50% discount on any new course that I create
This unique mastermind is open to any woman who is looking to shift her mindset, keep her energy clear, and connect with others to feel supported.
Cosmic Inner Goddess is also suitable for those who work in the healing and helping professions, or who aspire to do so.
More often than not, a therapist’s ability to help others comes from their own experience of wounding and healing. There’s still a lot of stigma surrounding therapists acknowledging their own experience with emotional distress. It’s as if professionals are immune to mental health problems, which is a damaging belief within the professional community and for clients.
Vulnerability, and the courage to ask for help, is not always seen as a strength for a therapist.
It has been discovered that therapists are prone to burnout and compassion fatigue and, if not handled appropriately, the high levels of distress could impair them from doing their jobs effectively.
I feel passionately about supporting women, including female therapists and healers to be the best they can be. This work is a unique way to embrace your potential.
My intention for this work is to create a sacred space within which your own journey may unfold
This work is especially suitable for you if:
- You are feeling stuck in some area of your life and would like to gain a deeper understanding to help you to move forward.
- You would like to transform your work as a healer, coach or therapist so that it has a deep and lasting impact and does not take a toll on your own health and well-being.
My personal experience has shown me that being grounded is the most important factor that will determine your capacity to impact others in a way that is authentic and helpful.
If you are ungrounded you will be scattered and it will seem as if you are constantly seeking to add to your knowledge, or that you have a sense that you ‘don’t know enough’ or are ‘not doing it right’ or are ‘not ready’.